Hi, I'm new.
My wedding's 4 months away and I'm trying to lose about 30 lbs by then. 30 pounds! you say? Well 30's just a drop in the bucket when you're over 200, so it really isn't that big a deal.
My current routine is this:
1) Workout at Curves whenever possible (I work there, and working out while on the clock isn't as possible as I'd like it to be)
2) 30 minutes of cardio (usually on the elliptical) at least 5 days a week
3) Lift weights/use machines 3-4 times a week. I need some help with the free weights. I basically have no idea what do do. Any pointers?
4) Try to avoid excessive carb consumption. I'd like to be following the South Beach diet, but time and money are making it very difficult.
5) Keep daily caloric intake under 1500. I totally made this number up. It's slightly higher than what I've been averaging recently. I don't know what a good number is.
So, that's that. Any advice?
|comments: Leave a comment|